Holiday Marketing Strategy and Planning
December 23, 2016 258
Is your local small business ready for the holiday season?
It is expected for 2016 holiday sales to spike dramatically compared to last year. It is little late to make a big impact if you just woke up and decide to take part of this upcoming online shopping frenzy. That said you might still have a chance if you have good content that you can repurpose and a great product or service to offer.
We've put together this quick checklist to jump start your holiday marketing in the right direction.
- Set and Identify Goals
- Identify Marketing Channels
- Know Current Inventory
- Set a Budget
- Prepare and Refresh your Advertising and Marketing Content
- Create Local Folder for All Holiday Resources
- Update Your Email Lists
- Update/Add Auto Responses
- Check Your Competitors
- Offer Brave Guarantees
- Show Testimonials
- Plan Return Policies
- Test Your System
- Include Customer Support Phone Number
- Offer Gift Certificates
- Create Mobile Friendly Content / Deals
- Include Share/Like and Pin It Buttons
- Use QR Codes
Start engaging your audience in their email inbox and on social media in order to increase your sales this holiday season.
Contact eLab Communications if you need assistance with putting together your email list, design your email campaigns or if you just need a quick refresh to your web or ecommerce website.