CEO Will Elkadi on...
Love and have fun with what you do. By having a purpose and surrounding yourself with people who are willing to lift you higher, the sky is the limit!
... giving an opportunity
I expect our regional managers to give their teams the opportunity to directly question things, learn and engage in decisions... We empower our workforce.
... the future
Proud of our past and present achievements, what excites me, is our future plans for new engaging solutions.
Will Elkadi founded eLab Communications in 2001 as a small startup company. As an early pioneer in network and web technologies with a focus on eLearning and eCommerce, Will was quickly recognized by many North American academic institutions and government entities for his status on Internet based technologies and communications solutions.
Today, eLab Communications own multiple startups servicing numerous industries and supporting medium to larger brands.
His portfolio includes high profile projects for California State University, the Department of Defense, NATO, Microsoft and the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
He is particularly knowledgeable on the alignment of IT, Mobile and Web technologies to serve business needs with an emphasis on improving the communication and information flows in business environments. He has worked in all major industry sectors on strategic initiatives to deliver competitive business advantages through technology. Elkadi’s role of Chief Executive Officer includes advising eLab Communications' board of directors on all aspects of technology-driven market changes.
Will also consults with Gerson Lehrman Group and serves on numerous technology, educational, and consulting advisory boards. He is an active member of many professional organizations including IEEE, Apple iOS Development Program, Microsoft Websparks, Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, Carmel Chamber of Commerce, Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce, Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce, Monterey Bay Hospitality Association and CSUMB Alumni Association.
- 2002 - Technology Tools Lecturer at the California State University, Monterey Bay
- 2003 - Director of the Instructional Technology Center at the Department of Defense
- 2008 - Business Partner Member at Constant Contact, Inc.©
- 2009 - Business Partner Member at Microsoft Partner Network©
- 2009 - Co-Chair of the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce Technology Committee
- 2010 - Active Member of the Apple Developer Program
- 2010 - Web Technologies Consultant for the Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 - Web Communications Consultant for the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 - Guest Speaker on Monterey's local "Your Town" Television Program
- 2010 - Guest Speaker at the School of Information Technology and Communication Design
at the California State University, Monterey Bay
- 2011 - Google© G Suite Partner
- 2012 - Web Technologies Trainer for the Carmel Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - Panel of Experts Speaker at 2nd Annual Small Business Week Seminar in the Silicon Valley
- 2014 - Member of the Economic Vitality Committee at the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- 2015 - Founder of ChamberDesk, membership management SAAS startup
- 2016 - Judge at Startup Challenge Monterey Bay
- 2017 - Judge at Startup Weekend Monterey Bay