Will Elkadi founded eLab Communications in 2001 as a small media startup company in Monterey, California. As an early pioneer in network and web technologies with a focus on eLearning and eCommerce, Will was quickly recognized by many North American academic institutions and government entities for his status on Internet-based technologies, user experience design, and communications solutions.
Today, eLab Communications own multiple startups servicing numerous industries and supporting medium to larger brands.
His portfolio includes high-profile contracts and projects for major brands, including Apple, California State University, Department of Defense, NATO, Microsoft and Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
Will is particularly knowledgeable on the alignment of media and information technology platforms with mobile and web technologies to improve the communication, brand engagement and information flows in business environments. He has worked in major industry sectors on strategic initiatives to deliver competitive business advantages through technology.
Will also consults with Gerson Lehrman Group and serves on numerous technology, educational, and consulting advisory boards. He is an active member of many professional organizations, including Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, Carmel Chamber of Commerce, Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce, and CSUMB Alumni Association.
- 2002 - Technology Tools Lecturer at the California State University, Monterey Bay
- 2003 - Director of the Instructional Technology Center at the Department of Defense
- 2008 - Business Partner Member at Constant Contact, Inc.©
- 2009 - Business Partner Member at Microsoft Partner Network©
- 2009 - Co-Chair of the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce Technology Committee
- 2010 - Member of the Apple Developer Program
- 2010 - Web Technologies Consultant for the Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 - Web Communications Consultant for the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 - Guest Speaker on Monterey's local "Your Town" Television Program
- 2010 - Guest Speaker at the School of Information Technology and Communication Design at the California State University, Monterey Bay
- 2011 - Google© G Suite Partner
- 2012 - Web Technologies Trainer for the Carmel Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - Panel of Experts Speaker at 2nd Annual Small Business Week Seminar in the Silicon Valley
- 2014 - Member of the Economic Vitality Committee at the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- 2015 - Founder of ChamberDesk, membership management SAAS startup
- 2016 - Judge at Startup Challenge Monterey Bay
- 2016 - Founder of WhatsUpMonterey Publication
- 2017 - Judge at Startup Weekend Monterey Bay
- 2017 - Judge at AIM for Mental Health Awareness Ad Contest
- 2018 - Guest Speaker at Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce Local Marketing Forum
- 2019 - Guest Speaker at Good Morning Pacific Grove
- 2020 - Marketing Communications Consultant for the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- 2021 - PR & Media Consultant to over 50 restaurants, hotels and events
- 2022 - Founder of SeeCarmel Publication
- 2023 - Judge at Startup Monterey Bay
CEO Will Elkadi on...
Love and have fun with what you do. By having a purpose and surrounding yourself with people who are willing to lift you higher, the sky is the limit!
... giving an opportunity
Our talented team have the opportunity to directly question things, learn and engage in decisions... We empower our workforce.
... the future
Proud of our past and present achievements, what excites me, is our future plans for new engaging services and solutions.