Why You Need to Audit your Website
Not all websites are created equal. Some websites have been up for years unchanged; some use content management systems that do not accommodate good SEO practices; some are built by designers who do not have the background in site architecture that boosts the visitor experience. In summary this is why you need a website audit:
- Designers usually do not accommodate good SEO practices
- A website analysis allows you to get a professional health check on your website
- Our website audit report will provide you an action plan to remedy issues found during our analysis
- We provide customized maintenance programs to fit your specific needs
What is a Website Audit
A custom website audit by eLab Communications is a full review of your website's effectiveness. Our process starts with an intake discussion to review your website goals, SEO history, competitor reviews, and a summary of how you'd like your website to better perform.
Website audit service involve:
- Full, customized website review – not a cookie-cutter template approach
- Site architecture analysis and recommendations
- Indexing, 404's (Page Not Found), 301's (Page Moved Permanently) and other technical reviews
- Search engine optimization (SEO) overview
- Specific content management system analysis
- Web design recommendations
Set a GoalComprehensive discussion to review your website goals, SEO history, competitor reviews, and a summary of how you would like to improve your website performance.
User Experience AuditReview your website or application in detail, noting how a first-time visitor experiences your website – the positives, the negatives, and everything in between.
SEO & Technical AuditA diagnostic look "under the hood" of your site programming and performance to get a complete overview of your online presence.
RecommendationsFollow-up discussion to walk through findings and recommended action plan.