Your Project or Campaign
is a Disaster? We Can Help!
Not all companies are created equal. Since branding, marketing campaigns and digital development business is burdened with evolving platforms and techniques, disagreements and broken contracts can take place.
If your project is heading in the wrong direction, your first step is to STOP the development process!
Planning your next steps is not fun, but with eLab Communications project recovery services, you'll have a solid partner by your side to rectify your problem. Our appraisal and recommendation include:
- Health check on your campaign, website or web app
- Action plan to remedy issues found during our analysis
- Provide a customized solution and/or maintenance program to fit your needs
What is a Project Recovery
Project recovery and audit by eLab Communications is a full review of your brand, campaign, website or web app development process againts your objectives.
Our process starts with a discussion to review your current contract and analysis of all existing designed and developed work. This will help us identify whether to salvage existing work or not!
Project audit and evaluation service can involve:
- Review of current strategy, campaign setup and objectives
- Full, customized website review – not a cookie-cutter template approach
- Site architecture analysis and recommendations
- Indexing, 404's (Page Not Found), 301's (Page Moved Permanently) and other technical reviews
- Search engine optimization (SEO) overview
- Content management system analysis
- Web design review and recommendations
- Action plan and cost analysis to move forward
Discuss & IdentifyComprehensive discussion to review your project goals, current contract and your pain points.
Customer & User Experience AuditReview your campaign, website or web application in detail, noting how a first-time customer or visitor experience your brand – the positives, the negatives, and everything in between.
Technical & Social Media AuditA diagnostic look "under the hood" of your site programming and performance to get a complete overview of your online presence.
RecommendationsFollow-up discussion to walk through findings and recommend a solution with a clear action plan.